Funace Pet Containment System Review: An affordable water resistant invisible fence
Have you ever wondered what would be the perfect solution for keeping your dog safe in the yard? Lately, the dog confinement systems have definitely been a lot improved, and have started to provide safety in a more comfortable way. With the help of this Funace pet containment system, your dog will definitely become properly trained and will provide you peace of mind. This small unit can help your pet learn its limits very easily and safely, so you can spend your free time playing together rather than disciplining him/her.
The Features of Funace pet containment system:
- This product comes with a transmitter base station (with an inbuilt battery charger) and a rechargeable collar.
- It has a lightweight collar so you can be sure that your dog feels comfortable while wearing it.
- The 100% Dog Wireless Fence can be used from a dog’s 6th month of age and for any kind of help, we are standing by to provide you support in setting up your fence.
- This fence can support 2 dogs at the same time and works on every dog breed over 10 pounds.
- The receiver will sound a warning beep sound every time your dog approaches the edge and will give him/her a low shock (you can also switch off this command).
- When we say a low shock, it means that this product comes with an anti-over shocking design that will only shock a dog for maximum 54 seconds.
- This Dog Wireless Fence is 100% waterproof and submersible, unlike many other Wireless Dog Fence Systems that claim the same.
- It’s a lightweight system that covers up to 500 feet in radius.
- The Wireless Fence System can be customized to different levels that will form an invisible circular fence around the transmitter.
- It has different static correction levels so you can switch to a tone-only mode whenever you want.
By using this simple-to-command wireless fence consisted of a receiver dog collar and a transmitter, you’ll know where your dog is at any time. One of the things you need to keep in mind is that you’ll provide a freedom to your pet, so can even swim with his Collar on without affecting its functionality. We bet that many sellers tried to convince you that wired fences are much better than the wireless ones, but the truth is quite different.
|Type||Wireless Dog Fence|
|Product weight||0.7 – 1.1 kilo grams|
|Product dimension||28.4 x 17.5 x 4.8 cm|
This wireless dog fence is a very good bargain and it scores high on the price/ features index. If you have dogs that are prone to jump over fences or love to spend more than enough time outside the house this is the product for you. It is cheap, reliable, water proof and from a well known brand. It has more pros than cons and the price tag makes this particular invisible fence a delicious choice.
- Wireless fences are much easier to use because you can take it with you wherever you go (whether you went on vacation or a picnic).
- The other great thing is that you don’t have to dig your yard because it doesn’t have any wires.
- It’s completely harmless- Once you made the decision to buy this wireless dog fence, you can be sure that you’ve made the safest choice for your four-legged friend.
- This system has a two-way system communication- the controller and the collar that will track your dog’s location.
- It comes with a warranty that confirms its quality.
- The Wireless system will alert you every time your dog breaches the boundary.
- It’s rechargeable so you can forget about painful buying batteries.
- One of the cons is that you need to know that this dog fence may not provide you a strong signal if you have metal doors in the house, too many trees in the yard or if you use it on a steep terrain (mountain or hill).
- The signal is formed as a circle so the boundary can spread to your neighbor’s yard.